Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rough day after fill....

Well I got a fill on Tuesday. The first time she put in saline the water went right through. The second addition made me feel restricted.

I should have known better.

Breakfast was fine... a Fiber One muffin.. they are yum... chocolate chip banana! 28% of your daily fiber. And a fried egg. Another one of my favorites. The came lunch. Lunch was a nightmare. I had a lean cuisine pizza. I tried cooking it in the oven because I am sorry but the ones cooked in the microwave I am not a fan of! Well I checked on it and the crust was brown; put my finger in it and it seemed ok. Took it out of the oven and cut into it... ice cold in the middle. Put it in the microwave (could have saved a half hour!) and cooked it the rest of the way. I ate the pepperonis off the top and then cut a piece of the pizza. I guess I did not chew those pepperonis good enough. For the next two hours I spend lots of time in the bathroom. I would think that my opening was cleared but then I would try to drink and that would collect in my pouch and then back into the bathroom and I would have to bring that back up too. It was totally disgusting!

I should have known better. The last fill was similar. I was tight the next day but then the days following were better.

So for dinner I had half a chicken breast and later we cleaned up the library for Girl Scouts and the kids had ice cream. I had a Raspberry banana smoothie. YUM! It took me TWO HOURS to finish a small smoothie. So here's hoping today is better! No Buffalo Wild Wings for me today!! Even though it is BONELESS WING THURSDAY!! Only 60 cents a wing! Teryiaki and Parmesan Garlic! I am addicted to those!

Good news is that I finally broke into the 180's!! I weighed in at 188.0 this morning!! I am astounded, I can't believe it! I finally figured out how my HRM works and yesterday I burned 507 calories working out. I had to skip the 30 min jog since I kept having to rush to the bathroom but I got in 30 mins of elliptical intervals. Tried doing some ab work too but that did not go so well!! Today is my rest day! Going to Janesville after I get off at noon and going shopping for the hub's birthday. I will look at Menard's for the jawhorse. Or he is getting video games. But my mother in law did ask if there was anything that we could go together on.

Not much else going on except to figure out how I am going to get my daughter dinner since she has softball at 5 pm and dance at 6:30... Busy day and then I still have to get the kid packed for tomorrow's campout! On to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment